JESUS IS OUR ROCK. It is very important to us at FAITH FLAIR FITNESS that you see Jesus through our wellness education platform. So......
Do you want some GOOD NEWS that is TRUE? Watching the news these days can cause worry and anxiety from stories presented in a fearful light. Scrolling social media and the overly glamorous way we are able to present our lives can cause feelings of being not-good-enough and depression.
What is real and what is really good?
The term “gospel” means GOOD NEWS! Humans are all sinners - we are less than perfect and make mistakes (Romans 3:23 ESV). This sinful nature is a barrier between us and God, who is perfect. Our sin leads to death and eternal separation from Him.
The GOOD NEWS is that in His mighty, generous love, He designed a plan to rescue us from eternal separation (Romans 6:23 ESV). Even in the midst of our sin, God showed His love for us by sending His Son Jesus to earth to take on the burden of our sins and die in our place, taking the penalty of death for us so we could live forever with God in heaven (Romans 5:8 ESV). Jesus died for our sins and rose from death - He conquered both sin and death. When we choose to believe and have faith in Christ, God sees us through Him, and we are no longer separated from God...we will spend eternity with Him! We cannot earn His love, but we can be saved through faith in His Son, Jesus (Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV).
Salvation is simple. Romans 10:9-13 NIV says this, "If you declare with your mouth, "JESUS IS LORD," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and ARE SAVED. As Scripture says, "ANYONE who believes in Him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - the same Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, for, "EVERYONE who calls on the name of the Lord WILL BE SAVED."
Isn’t that GOOD NEWS? God loves you. He wants to spend eternity with you. Our job while we are here on earth is to glorify this loving God with our hearts, souls, and minds (Matthew 22:37 ESV). At FAITH FLAIR FITNESS, we desire to provide tools to help you glorify Him through taking care of your earthly temple (your body) through our 4 pillars of faith, lifestyle, wellness, and Christian gift-giving (how you make others feel).
Would you like to follow Jesus Christ right now? We would love to help you! You do not have to work for His love. His love is a gift and it is free. All you have to do is accept and choose His free gift. If you would like Jesus to be the Lord of your life right now, we would love to help guide you through a prayer.
1. Pray and acknowledge that you are a sinner in need of a Savior. (God, I am a sinner.)
2. Ask God to forgive you of your sins and confess this with your mouth that He is the one and only true God. (God, please forgive me of my sins. I believe you are the Son of the living God.)
3. Tell Him that you acknowledge that He shed His blood on the cross and died for you. (Thank you for dying on the cross and saving me from my sins.)
4. You believe that God rose Jesus from the dead 3 days later. (I believe that you rose from the dead 3 days later.)
5. Say: I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, my risen Lord and Savior. I ask you to come and be the Lord of my life. If you have prayed the prayer above then you have asked God to be Lord of your life and we celebrate this decision with you!
6. Please tell another Christian friend or someone at your local church that can help guide you with your new faith in Jesus Christ. The moment that you pray this prayer, He is your Savior! It is immediate! Congratulations! You are now in the family of God. You are our brother or sister in Christ.
The Faith Flair Fitness Team